The Prize-giving ceremony for distance-related awards will take place at the Purdy Arms (61, Marula Lane, Karen) on 4th July 2015 with free entry and a cash bar for refreshments.
The programme is as follows:
- 5:00pm – Prize-giving for distance related awards;
- 5:45pm – Auction of the RC 2016 Chairman’s Discretion Entry;
- 7:00pm – Preview of the film, “Spirit of the Charge 2015”.
The Auction of the Chairman’s Discretion Entry will be a unique opportunity to get an entry to the Rhino Charge 2016 for those who missed out on their entry on 1st July 2015 when all available entries were taken by 7:15am.
The rules of the Auction are as follows:
- Minimum reserve & starting pledge is KES 1million;
- Pledge increases on the reserve are in increments of KES 50,000;
- No participation in the Auction by telephone will be allowed;
- Winning pledge will have to (i) complete the 2016 entry form and the pledge form to suit pledge amount, (ii) pay the KES 2,000 entry fee, and (iii) pay the KES 38,000 advance sponsorship;
- All other Rhino Charge rules apply.