The Rhino Charge Ticketing Portal is the official, and only, website through which spectators who want to come to the Rhino Charge must book and pay for:
- An Entry Ticket (one ticket per adult)
- Vehicle Pass known as a Landowner Access Fee (LAF)
- Accommodation from accredited camp operators
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Tickets are sold on a first come – first served basis
- A maximum of 750 persons will be admitted into the spectator camp
- No sale of tickets at the venue (only online)
- Once purchased tickets are not transferable or refundable
- Accommodation bookings for the spectator camp (including self-camping options) can only be made through the Rhino Charge ticketing portal. If you buy accommodation from any other place / third party you do so at your own risk and will be denied entry. Be cautious of scammers.
Please note that there are strictly
no exceptions and until you have paid for your entry ticket, your Vehicle pass
(LAF) and accommodation you do not have entry to the Rhino Charge.
Please note that the Rhino Charge ticket sales will close at midnight on 23 May 2020! Should tickets sell out before this date, the sales will close once all tickets are sold out.