Names on the pre-registration form
Entries for the 1.5 million shilling pledge level are now OPEN!
- In the interests of ecological conservation and due to the nature of the ground to be covered, the organisers will limit the number of entries to 65.
- All 2022 entries will be conducted fully through a digital process.
Details of the 2022 entry process are below.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL STEPS IN THE ENTRY PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 48 HOURS FROM SIGNING THE ENTRY FORM
Digital Process for Entrants for 2022
ENTRY LIST OPENS
9am 13th September 2021
- Competitors will be required to submit basic contact data and will receive a digital timestamp upon submission of this basic data.
- The digital timestamp is the record of order of entry and entitles the individual to submit a full digital entry form but is NOT in and of itself a confirmed entry.
- The RC committee will send listed individuals a link to submit the full online entry and pledge form.
- Note the 1.5 million KES pledge level pre-registration form won’t be live on this page until 9am (EAT) Monday 13th September 2021.
& SUBMIT ENTRY FORM
- The online entry and pledge form must be populated by the entrant with all relevant data.
- The competitor must upload digital copies of the vehicle logbook and insurance (or an undertaking that these will be provided before the event).
- NOTE: All entrants will need a Google email account (gmail.com) to complete the 2022 Entry & Pledge Form.
WE WILL CONTACT
- Once data entry is complete and verified by the entrant, the entrant will receive instructions required to make payments and apply a final digital signature to the entry form.
- The completion of the entry process is the successful digital signature of the completed form.
- There will be a 48-hour window permitted from the signing of the entry list (designated by the digital timestamp) to the completion of the digital signature of the form. During this period the entrant must complete submission of data, make payment and complete the digital signature of the entry and pledge forms.
Entries will be accepted on a strict policy of “First Come – First Served” basis. This will be determined as below:
- The time of the initial digital timestamp will be used to confirm order of entries, for those entrants completing the process within 48 hours.
- If the entry process is not complete within 48 hours, the time of the final digital signature or entry payment (whichever is the later) will be used to confirm the entrant’s completed order in the list of entrants.
Rhino Charge TIP: you will need a Google email address to make the entry process smoother. If you don’t already have one it might be worth setting up one for your Car/Team.
- Between 1st August 2021 and 23.59pm 12th September 2021 – Automatic Entries
Unclaimed places for the 2022 event will then be filled in the following order;
- From 9am 13th September 2021 – Entrants pledging a minimum of KES 1.5 million can enter.
- From 9am Monday 27 September 2021 – Entrants pledging a minimum of KES 1.25 million can enter.
- From 9am Monday 11 October 2021 – Entrants pledging a minimum of KES 1 million can enter.
- From 9am Monday 25 October 2021 onwards – Entrants pledging a minimum of KES 750,000/- can enter.
- From 9am Monday 25 October 2021onwards up to ten (10) places, if unclaimed within the limit of 65 entries, are available to “New Charge Teams”. Details on what criteria need to be met here can be found in the Entries section of the 2022 Rules & Regulations.