Names on the 1 million pledge pre-registration form
Entries for the 1 million shilling pledge level are now OPEN!
- In the interests of ecological conservation and due to the nature of the ground to be covered, the organisers will limit the number of entries to 65.
- All 2023 entries will be conducted through a digital process as well as in person at Rhino Ark offices in Nairobi.
Details of the 2023 entry process are below.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL STEPS IN THE ENTRY PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 48 HOURS FROM SIGNING THE ENTRY FORM
Digital Process for Entrants for 2023
ENTRY LISTS OPENS
9am 15th September 2022
- Competitors will be required to submit basic contact data at the link above and will receive a digital timestamp upon submission of this basic data.
- The digital timestamp is the record of order of entry and entitles the individual to submit a full digital entry form but is NOT in and of itself a confirmed entry.
- The RC committee will send listed individuals a link to submit the full online entry and pledge form.
& SUBMIT ENTRY FORM
- The online entry and pledge form must be populated by the entrant with all relevant data.
- The competitor must upload digital copies of the vehicle logbook and insurance (or an undertaking that these will be provided before the event).
- NOTE: All entrants will need a Google email account (gmail.com) to complete the 2023 Entry & Pledge Form.
WE WILL CONTACT
- Once data entry is complete and verified by the entrant, the entrant will receive instructions required to make payments and apply a final digital signature to the entry form.
- The completion of the entry process is the successful digital signature of the completed form.
- There will be a 48-hour window permitted from the signing of the entry list (designated by the digital timestamp) to the completion of the digital signature of the form. During this period the entrant must complete submission of data, make payment and complete the digital signature of the entry and pledge forms.
Entries will be accepted on a strict policy of “First Come – First Served” basis. This will be determined as below:
- The time of the initial digital timestamp will be used to confirm order of entries, for those entrants completing the process within 48 hours.
- If the entry process is not complete within 48 hours, the time of the final digital signature or entry payment (whichever is the later) will be used to confirm the entrant’s completed order in the list of entrants.
Rhino Charge TIP: you will need a Google email address to make the entry process smoother. If you don’t already have one it might be worth setting up one for your Car/Team.
|Date from||Minimum Pledge||Entry Method|
|2nd July 2022||1.5m shillings||Automatic Entry by Invitation|
|9am Monday 1st August 2022||1.5m shillings||Digital or in Person|
|9am Thursday 1st September 2022||1.25m shillings||Digital or in Person|
|9am Thursday 15th September 2022||1m shillings||Digital or in Person|
|9am Monday 3rd October 2022||750,000 shillings||In Person Only|
|9am Monday 3rd October 2022||300,000 shillings||In Person Only for those qualifying as New Charge Teams|
More details can be found in the 2023 Rules & Regulations.