The following camp operators are the accredited camp operators for this years Rhino Charge:
These accredited camp operators have gone through a tendering process and were selected as the Rhino Charge accredited camp operators out of all the applications which were received within the given deadline.
The following options are offered by the accredited camp operators:-->
Please note that SELF-CAMPERS must also register and book their accommodation (Bunduz Self-Camping options) via the Rhino Charge ticketing portal. The self-camping options include communal showers, toilets, security and garbage collection.
All options listed above are rates per person, full board (excluding self-camping option), for a 2 night package. The accommodation rates are payable as follows:
0 – 5 years = free of charge
6 – 11 years = pay 75% of adult price
12 years and above = pay full price
Services included for the self-camping option are toilet (1 per 5 people) and shower facilities (1 per 5 people), garbage collection and communal security. For more information on the full board accommodation packages, please download the camp operator’s flyers by clicking below:
Any cancellations or refunds are done directly through the camp operator of your choice and yourself with the following refund policy applying to ALL accommodation bookings;
- 100% refund if booking cancelled before or on the 31st March 2018;
- 75% refund if booking cancelled on or after 1st April but before or on 15th April 2018;
- 50% refund if booking cancelled on or after 16th April but before or on 30th April 2018;
- 25% refund if booking cancelled on or after 1st May but before or on 15th May 2018;
- No refund if booking cancelled on or after 16th May 2018.