Count down to entries opening
for “New Charge Teams”
This year there is a new category “New Charge Teams” at KES 0.3 million pledge level which opens 1st October 2019 and is detailed below for teams that have not taken part as competitors in the Rhino Charge before.
There will be up to ten (10) places, if unclaimed within the limit of 65 entries, available to “New Charge Teams” which meet the following criteria:
- The car must be in the “unmodified” category;
- A maximum of one (1) experienced charger will be allowed within the team. An experienced charger is somebody who has participated in a previous Rhino Charge from 2016 onward as a competitor within a team;
- The pledge level for “New Charge Teams” is KES 300,000/= which must be met in full before the Pre-event Briefing on 1st May 2020.
1st October 2019 also opens the KES 0.75 million pledge level for the 2020 Rhino Charge for teams that have previously competed.
Please download and fill the relevant forms in if you are planning to pledge and come to the KWS Headquarters in Nairobi on 1st October 2019.
You need to provide the following:
- Fully completed entry form;
- Fully completed pledge form;
- Copy of the insurance and logbook for your vehicle;
- If you do not have insurance and logbook yet, you must write a commitment that you will provide it in time;
- Payment of KES 60,000 (KES 20,000 Entry Fee and KES 40,000 Advance Sponsorship). You can do this by cheque or Paybill 855995.
* KWS HQ Main Gate to open at 6am
* Wildly Coffee to open at 6am (it will be open for breakfast)
* Registration to start at the Wildly Coffee from 8:30am